You need to take notes in your meeting, but you also know that you will need to use some or all of your notes electronically — send minutes to other attendees, file your notes on your computer, send portions of your notes to colleagues, and so on. You are tempted take your notebook computer to every meeting, but the battery life is poor, table space is limited, and you can never capture those charts and diagrams effectively with your keyboard.
Now with Estudia InkLink™, you can take your notes with pen and paper and still make them available electronically (both handwritten and typed). Just clip the tiny InkLink™ receiver to the top of your page and write with the InkLink™ pen, and every pen stroke is recorded effortlessly. The receiver can store up to 100 pages of notes, so you can attend meetings all day without missing a thing. When you return to your computer, just connect the InkLink receiver to your computer and all of your notes are uploaded quickly. Need to type those notes? Just use the included conversion software, and your notes are transcribed automatically.
With notes stored electronically, you can
- Distribute minutes quickly and easily.
- Easily extract action items for use in follow-up checklists.
- Search for meeting notes by content, not just by date.
- Extract entries from your notes for use in memos, letters, presentations, blog entries, and more.
- Archive your notes for safe keeping without filing reams of papers or shelves of notebooks.