Installation is easy:
- Position monitor control module on the dash within reach.
- Position monitor on dash within view, being careful not to obscure driver vision.
- Connect monitor and monitor control module with provided video cable and power cable.
- Plug power cord into cigarette lighter
- Attach (rear) camera with existing license plate screws.
Installation is a snap. You can probably install it yourself in less than 10 minutes. Watch this video and see how easy it is!
*For best results use on cars and pickup trucks. Not intended for RV’s, buses or trailers.